The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the Britrish National Party.

The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the British National Party.
Great Britain is a free country, I am free to express my opinions!

Saturday 26 February 2011

Poppy Burning Muslims Have Declared War On Me And Mine!


We learnt earlier in the week that the Muslims who set fire to the poppy's on remembrance day are to escape prison! That these vile people have not been punished for this desecration of a British holy day indicates the nature and agenda on the judiciary (the ultimate truth of the judiciary is that they do not deliver British justice). In my view it would have far more satisfying to see these 'very un-wise Muslims' hung for their insult to our war dead.
I think that these Muslim upstarts perhaps are not understanding the magnitude of the crime they have committed - they have in fact crossed the line of no return. Because to burn a poppy on remembrance day is a crime right up there with treason. I cant accuse these Muslims of treason because they (by their own admission) are not British, I can and do accuse them of a terrible war crime - that being the desecration and disruption of a holy day.
One day, I hope to be in a position to bring justice into this mad world and in particular to these mad mullahs from the East End of London. They, in their naivety and misunderstanding (derived from only ever being in contact with gutless do-gooder liberals), will imagine that all white men are weak, lack resolve, have no faith, are easy to win over - they will learn the hard way that when the white man gets angry and organised that pain is on its way.
And so I must make myself clear: I declare that when the moment is right I will go looking for these so called revolutionaries and will be expressing my dissatisfaction with their behaviour in my my country, on my holy day with my holy articles (Poppy's). I will try to not lose my temper with them, but I am not making any promises!

1 comment:

  1. "Our" Governments and judicial system have carried out a constant policy of appeasement in order not to "offend" them, but "our" feelings are insignificant.
    This as given the terrorists and Poppy/Flag burning English hating (but not the benefits) scum the courage to parade and shout all they want.
    Never before have we been saddled with these spineless, treasonous, bunch of thieves, but the day is coming.
    The latest poll on immigration shows that the indigenous people are slowly waking up.

    Beware of the sleeping tiger as he is slowly awakening, and is hungry.

    ReplyDelete