The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the Britrish National Party.

The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the British National Party.
Great Britain is a free country, I am free to express my opinions!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

All Homeless Soldiers Should Contact Your Local BNP!

One of our Stoke BNP members clocked this display in a local shopping centre. The campaign 'Soldiers Off The Streets' is looking to get the many hundreds of ex-soldiers who now find themselves homeless into some form of accommodation. Its an excellent cause and one that I'm backing 100%.
If you know of any homeless soldiers who would like to apply for council housing in Stoke-on-Trent then please give them my mobile numbers (07926532922) and I will do all in my power to get them somewhere to live.
My view on housing homeless soldiers is that they should be given top priority in housing due to there service on behalf of this nation! These soldiers have a 'righteous entitlement' to council houses, quite how this government can see soldiers go homeless whilst giving houses to known Islamic radicals will shine a light on the inner values of those who make up that government!
Anyway, the BNP backs our troops and will not see them dumped onto the street - contact your local BNP Branch for help and support.

1 comment:

  1. A very charitable campaign. I'm an American of largely English descent so I remember the BNP in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete