The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the Britrish National Party.

The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the British National Party.
Great Britain is a free country, I am free to express my opinions!

Monday 8 August 2011

The Redpenk's Are Back!

Took my dog for a walk down the River Blithe (near to where I live) yesterday, whilst he sniffed around the trees that edge the river, I got into the water to see what I could find. To my absolute delight I found a couple of Redpenk's (you may know them as Sticklebacks) nestling under the weeds.
This is a joyous discovery because the Redpenk's have been missing from these high reaches of the river for seven years, ever since some bastard farmer dumped a load of cow slurry into the river, killing the vast majority of the waterlife.
The shocking return of the Redpenk's just goes to prove that the strong, the wilful and the healthy will always return, even after a devastating event, even after a long period in the wilderness!

No comments:

Post a Comment