The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the Britrish National Party.

The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the British National Party.
Great Britain is a free country, I am free to express my opinions!

Saturday 15 September 2012

How Will Islam React To The 'Challenge Of Reason'?


It won’t win any Oscars....but it’s a powerful and welcome expose of the danger Islam poses to our people (all people). My enduring observation of Islam is that it has never been through any form of 'enlightenment'...never had any of it positions or obvious corruptions challenged. Christianity has been through the 'challenge of reason' on many occasions in the last two thousand years and has had many of its unsupportable stupidities knocked out of it... Christianity is better for that (uncomfortable) process. Islam has never been subject to the challenge of reason....me thinks that the challenge is developing as we speak....the expected (I expect it) reaction of Islam and its followers to the challenge of reason and enlightenment will be to violence...that, ladies and gentlemen, is the storm that is gathering pace all around us....
Oh, by the way...well done to the people responsible for producing this educational film...lets hope that all of our children get to see it in the schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment