The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the Britrish National Party.

The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the British National Party.
Great Britain is a free country, I am free to express my opinions!

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Point Taken - Its Important To Be Fair!




I have received a complaint about my (this) blog today. Although the complainant is anonymous and the exact point of the complaint is uncertain, I have had a scan of this blog and identified what the complainant may not be happy with. Having considered this matter I think that I need to be far clearer in stating mt position on various ethnic minorities and to draw a distinct line between those who are miss behaving and those who are not.
I would like the complainant to know that I bear no grudge against anybody simply because of their race or nationality or religion - I do bear grudges against people and organisations who threaten 'My Britain'.
This blog is an angry blog and concentrates on things that threaten me and make me angry - my new thinking (thanks to the insightful critique of my complainant) is that this (angry blog) needs also to be fair and balanced. I fully accept the point that (I think) the complainant is making - that not all ethnic minorities are criminals or terrorists. I also accept the point that I owe it to the (who make up the vast majority of that population) decent, hard working and normal ethnic folk in Britain to give them credit for their contribution and commitment to this country.
I honestly believe that it is wrong to associate the righteous with the wrong doer - to do so goes against my personal philosophy, its just not 'cricket' - if this blog is being perceived as being 'unfair' then this is a serious matter that troubles me and one that I will address! If the person making the complaint has viewed this blog and come away with the opinion that it is 'unfair' then I humbly apologise for my failure in this regard. From this point onwards I will attempt to present my angry posts in the usual way, but will always be sure to offer a 'tip of the hat' to those of that particular race or religion who are good and righteous.
I have included some pictures with this blog post, I consider these to be positive images of ethnic minority people - I hope that these pictures will go someway to providing balance with the less than positive images that I have posted in the past.
In ending, I would once again like to apologise to the decent and honest individual (the complainant) if I have caused offence, I have no wish to offend you personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment