The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the Britrish National Party.

The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the British National Party.
Great Britain is a free country, I am free to express my opinions!

Monday 9 April 2012

Mankinds Greatest Hero!


I've been thinking about Jesus and his sublime sacrifice in pursuit of his cause, the cause of good against evil. The more I think about it the more I'm impressed by what he did. The sheer courage of the man and his wit leaves me staggered - he took on the corrupt establishment knowing that it would lead to his misery, pain, suffering and death - he did it anyway! His commitment to his cause is an example to us all, although we will never achieve anything like his level excellence - the lead he gave us will show us what we need to do to bring down the corrupt and evil all around us.
And how incredibly successful was Jesus in his campaign, his sacrifice, his Crucifixion by the enemies of good, heralded the beginning of a new attitude/philosophy in his followers that ultimately gave the best and most sustained campaign for good (and against the wicked) we have seen in human history. This cause, that Jesus started for us, continues to this day - it takes many forms - and those that follow in the tradition of Christ suffer (in many ways, like he did) under the persecution of the evil ones - the ones who fear the truth and those who speak the truth! The fact is folks, you cant live a comfortable life whilst taking on the crown!
And so, I would like to dedicate this post to the greatest hero of them all - Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment